Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

 

Poorly maintained gas dryers can be a carbon monoxide poisoning risk. Carbon Monoxide is a toxic gas that is colorless, odorless, tasteless and difficult to detect. It can cause flu-like effects and even death.

Dryer vents clogged with lint, or obstructed by bird nests, make it difficult for exhaust fumes to properly vent to the outdoors. Harmful gases can instead get backed up into the home creating a serious risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Vent Cleaning to Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

 

It’s necessary to have your dryer vent cleaned and properly installed in order to keep your home and family safe. Our professional dryer vent cleaning service removes clogs and debris (including lint, clothing, dryer sheets, and nests) to restore proper ventilation of harmful carbon monoxide gases and prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Call us today at 866-498-7233 to schedule your vent cleaning service and reduce the chance of carbon monoxide poisoning.

© 2016

  • Google Square
  • Twitter Square
  • facebook-square